Monday, June 17, 2019

Good Day

Good day,

I am aware that this letter may come to you as a surprise, of course, I do not mean to use this to encroach into your privacy, I really apologize for that.

My name is Mr Sim Ton, Investment Manager at PPCBank (Phnom Penh Commercial Bank ) Phnom Penh Cambodia. I am Contacting you to discuss an immense business operation that will be of good benefit to both of us if successfully and intelligently handled.

The business is all about putting claims of an Excess Interest Return Profit from our bank 's external investment program. This Excess Interest Return Profit involves a total Value of US$5.7Million. This Operation requires the participation of any foreign citizens, thus I am contacting you to seek your interest.

Be aware every Legal and official papers to back-up the business will be up to date, while I will guide you on our proceeding as a staff of this bank.

Note Due to high rate by-which news and information flies, as a confidential operation I won't be able to disclose the full details of this great opportunity through this first message until I confirm your interest and willingness to work with me.

I will be pleased to read your quick reply message, while I will send you the details, my particulars and source of this funds in questions.

Thanks and looking forward to your prompt reply.

Sincerely

Mr Sim Ton

PPCBank Cambodia

No comments: