Tuesday, June 9, 2020

PEACE BE UNTO YOU,

PEACE BE UNTO YOU,

I apologize for this probably unsolicited email being sent to you but I had no choice because time is of essence here.My name is Mr John Briggs.I am the only son of my late oil business transaction related parents who died in Libya.My parents left for me as next of kin the sum of US$5.5Million in an international Bank.I am currently out of Libya.The bank has invited me or my representative to apply for the release of the funds.Unfortunately I am very sick as a result of injuries I sustained in Libya war hence my inviting you to receive the money and I will be able to pay my hospital bills and be flown to America as recommended by the doctors.

All the original fund deposit documents are with the bank including the certificate of deposit.Because of my condition of health I want to present you on trust as the beneficiary.Even though we have not met in person but my mind is made up to trust you.As soon as you reply providing me your full names,occupation and age with a telephone number including an address,I will give you on trust the contact details of the bank so that you can reach them and confirm all I have said about my inheritance.As a serious minded person,I am prepared to give you my Skype I.D number for us to chat live and build more trust and Confidentiality if you wish.

Finally,this is the most important part of this transaction.The paying bank has informed me that the would- be beneficiary must register a company here if the transfer must be successful.According to the bank,It will require you to have a company account because the amount is too big to be deposited into an individual account so a corporate account is required and you need to register a company for it.My inquiry about cost of registering the company confirms that it will cost about €2,300.While I will struggle and make sure I pay all the bank related charges including all documentations,you as the beneficiary will be required to take care of the above company registration cost.That said,with due respect if you can not take care of the company registration cost,there is no need for you to reply this message so that we do not waste our precious time as I am 100% sure of my inheritance.

Regards,

John Briggs.




mms@jpk.bertelsmann.ru | metallo.com

Disclaimer: This message (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake, you must not copy this message or any attachments neither disclose the contents to any other person. Please notify the sender, destroy any copies and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your computer system. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. No responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. The addressee of this message has to check whether the sender has authority to conclude or enter into binding contracts, engagements, understandings, etc. on behalf of the company.

No comments: