Wednesday, August 19, 2020

FIBROIDS SURGERY/ TREATMENT

Dear,


My name is Mr Maxwell Kent. I want to inquire for Fibroid surgery in your hospital. My partner has been having issues to keep pregnancy, whenever she gets pregnant it does not last more than 10 weeks before she losses it. We have been to many hospitals for check ups and were able to confirm that she had submucosal fibroids and we had decided she should go for a surgery to remove the heavy growth of submucosal fibroids before we start trying for babies. Please let me know if your hospital do have availability to book us in for surgery in November 2020.


She is 29 years old, She already had 2 children in her previous relationship. I hope that your hospital will accept her for fibroid surgery What is the requirement to admit her for Fibroid surgery in your hospital.

Please I request that you give me the run down cost for submucosal fibroid surgery in your hospital. Below
are brief details of my partner for your records -

  Name : Ms Irene Stacey Kent
  Address : 20 Hope Cl
                Grove Park, London
                SE12 0BW
                DOB-19 August,1991


She's due for her annual leave in November 2020. Apparently she's set to arrive at your hospital end of November,2020 for 1st check up appointment prior to the surgery date. I will then accompany her when the final surgery is booked depending on my schedule as I'm very busy as regards to work related. Time is of essence for this surgery. Please do get back to us with all the necessary details/run down cost for submucosal fibroids surgery and Fibroid treatments.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Regards,


Maxwell Kent

No comments: