Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Hello



Hello,

Thanks for the email, I am Graham Edward a citizen of USA. I am
interested in relocating my funds to a secured location. Can you assist
me in managing my funds?

The reasons I am transferring my funds from its current location are;

1. I received a letter from my bank, UBS in Switzerland requesting me to
get ready for the transfer of my funds as my account is to be closed on
or before end of January 2021.

2. The bank chooses to close my account in view of the current legal
battle with the US.

3. I cannot order this fund to my US bank account due to the matter on
ground between the UBS AG and the US.

If you are sure you can handle this, let me know by contacting me with
your details information

a) Complete name.
b) Telephone number..
c) Occupation...
D) ID card......

Kind regards,
Graham Edward

No comments: