Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fwd: Fw: POWERFUL PRAYER




 
I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing
all my energies on this one thing:"Forgetting the past
and looking forward to what lies ahead".

Yvonne Galicia


 
 
 

> When you are DOWN to nothing ... God is UP to
> something"
>
> Father, in the Name of Jesus, bless me even while I'm
> reading this prayer and bless the one that sent this to me
> in a special way. Open doors in our lives today, save and
> set free!
>
> Give us a double portion of your Spirit as we take back
> everything that the devil has stolen:
>
> Emotional Health
>
> Physical Health
>
> Finances
>
> Relationships
>
> Children
>
> Jobs
>
> Homes
>
> Marriages
>
> I cancel every plot, plan and scheme the enemy has
> devised against us in the NAME OF JESUS. And I declare:
>
> NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US WILL PROSPER. I speak LIFE
> into every dead situation. And, I thank you that nothing is
> over until YOU say it's over!
>
> Speak prophetically into our lives and to our situations:
>
> our households are blessed;
>
> our health is blessed;
>
> our marriages are blessed;
>
> our finances are blessed;
>
> our relationships are blessed;
>
> our businesses are blessed;
>
> our jobs are blessed;
>
> our children are blessed;
>
> our grandchildren are blessed;
>
> our parents are blessed;
>
> our siblings are blessed;
>
> our ministries are blessed;
>
> our decisions are blessed;
>
> our friends are blessed.
>
> Mortgages are paid and debts cancelled; our hearts'
> desires are on the way; According to YOUR perfect will and
> plan for our
> lives.
>
> YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER FORSAKE US! IN JESUS' NAME!
> AMEN!
>
> Say this prayer, and then send it to EVERYBODY YOU KNOW.
>
> Within hours countless people will have prayed for you, and
> you will have caused a multitude of people to pray to God
> for each other "Safety is not the absence of danger,
> but is the presence of
> God".
>
> A kid asked Jesus... how much do you love me?
>
> Jesus replied, "I love you this much." and he
> stretched his arms to the cross! And died for us.
>

>
> Make no footprints of your own!! Let the great Master's
> steps
> be yours
>

 


 





No comments: