Monday, March 2, 2020

Hello my dear,

Hello,

I am Ms Sonia Albert from Abidjan (Ivory Coast). I am 22 years old girl orphan that is as a result of i have no parent I have about ($4.500,000.00 United state dollars ) four million, five hundred thousand united state dollars. Which i inherited from my late father he Deposited the fund in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, my father used my name as his only daughter and only child for the next of kin to the fund.

Secondly on your full acceptance to work with me regarding this purpose kindly indicate your interest by reply back to me so that I will furnish you with the needful information and the details on how to proceed further , i will offer you 20% of the money for you for your help to me. Reach me at my private email address (soniaalbert55@gmail.com)
I need your help if you are sure to help me to invest the fund in your county contact me now for more details.
Thanks
Ms. Sonia Albert.



-------------------------------------
Mail.BG: Безплатен e-mail адрес. Най-добрите характеристики на българския пазар - 30 GB пощенска кутия, 1 GB прикрепен файл, безплатен POP3, мобилна версия и други.

No comments: