Friday, July 3, 2020

Good day Dear,
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which my Son and I intend to establish in your country, though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed some times in life, base on the situation we find ourselves. There is this amount of money which my late Husband kept for us here in Cote d'Ivoire before his death. Now my son and I have decided to invest this money anywhere safe enough outside our Country for my son's study and future.
We want to transfer and invest this fund in any lucrative business were tax will not be too much. If you can honestly be of assistance to us we will be pleased to work with you while you manage the investment for us. It is very urgent and I await your immediate reply.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Jennifer Ndayezalu

No comments: