Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Truth About Your Fund, I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of Justice T.Y Waziri and Mr. Lanre Williams of the Ministry of Finance and some of the Finance Ministry staffs with numerous fake names to divert your money to their designated account in Europe. I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the Security Vault of department of homeland security in USA where the funds is present on hold. Please respect my discretion in this matter, you can send an email to me so that I can give you the reference number and the name and contact information of the officials of the Security Vault of Department of homeland security in USA. I waited for your response so urgent, God bless you. Sgt. David Gabriel

No comments: