Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I am presently at JFK International Airport

Attention: Beneficiary
I am a Diplomat named Richard Harry, I am presently at JFK mandated to
deliver your inheritance fund to you in your country of residence.

The funds total US$8.3 Million and you were made the beneficiary of
these funds by a beneficiary whose details will be revealed to you
after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I
signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in
delivering the funds to you.

I am presently at JFK International Airport here in New York United
States of America and before I can deliver the package (funds) to you,
you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I
am dealing with the right person:

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers
6. A Copy of Your Identification

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I
shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I
will be bringing your package to your residential address. You reach
me on (718)878 3156

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.
Regards
Diplomat Richard Harry
JFK International Airport,New York
Tel (718)878 3156

No comments: