Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Re: Saffron Seeds Needed

Hello,



I am Mr. John Clark, a former employer of a pharmaceutical company here in London. There's a product ( SAFFRON SEED) that my former company buys from South Africa. This seed is used with other pharmaceutical components to produce drugs for the treatment of coronavirus. Presently, the agent of the pharmaceutical company that needs this product is in British embassy in UAE. The reason Why he is in UAE now, is because the product is no more found in South Africa where my former company initially got it from, I was reliably informed that when my former company contacted the dealer in South Africa, they were told that an Arab man from UAE came to buy up all the seeds in South Africa and he is presently reselling it in UAE.



All that I want from you, is for us to buy the product from the Arab man and re-sell it to the representative of the pharmaceutical company presently in UAE, because the Pharmaceutical company's representative buys 1 unit of saffron seed for the sum of $520. But the Arab man sells a unit of saffron seed for 980 Dirhams, with this, we will be making profit of about $250 per unit of saffron seed. And the pharmaceutical companies are in need of about 500,000 units to 1 Million units, that is why they're searching for it all over the world. So, if you are ready for us to do this business, I will send the contact of the Arab dealer to you, to find out if it's available, i couldn't contact him myself, because I cannot speak Arabic language. Once you confirm that, then I can link you up with the representative of the pharmaceutical company who is presently over there in the UAE. Please and please, ensure that you don't link the seller and the buyer together, because that will spoil the business, as the buyer can always contact the seller by himself in future and we will be out of them before the commencement of the transaction.



You have to provide me with your phone number and WhatsApp Number



Regards



Mr. John Clark

No comments: