Friday, October 30, 2020

RE

Greetings. My name is Cpt Francisco Aleixo, a Brazilian and officer of the US Army under NATO coalition forces in Syria ,I am presently serving in Syria. I have a business proposal for you which is worth a substantial amount and will save lives around the globe , I would be glad to receive your acknowledgement of this email so I can furnish you more with details of my proposal for your consideration. Please send your reply to my private email at: Franciscoaleixo11@protonmail.com Please give me the opportunity to explain to you in detail what the business is all about by replying back to my private email as stated above. Note: You have the right to quit by the end of my detailed explanation and you don't feel like moving forward with me. But Trust me, you won't regret it. let me get feedback from you to enable us to discuss more about this. Regards. Cpt. Francisco Aleixo

No comments: