Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I'm searching for a trustworthy business partner for investment

Greetings ,

I'm Mrs.Atiya A.Vaidya searching for a trustworthy business partner for investment into Real Estate and humanitarian Charity project in your Country the money left behind by my late husband (Dr.Shrikant Vishwanath Vaidya) who died with my two children in a school bomb explosion in Damascus - Syria when we went to pick my children in school during closing hour .
I narrowly escape death . This is very painful moment of my life .

Please View the Video below for detailed story of how i lost my family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUHZQ5i8MHY

The investment and Charity fund worth Million of (US$}, IS YOUR COUNTRY SAFE FOR HUGE INVESTMENT ? .
Do reply with your full name ,address and mobile number for more information .

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Atiya A.Vaidya

No comments: