Friday, May 15, 2020

HELLO

I am motivated by this ongoing Corona virus(plague) , and I Believe that you are a reputable and trust worthy person that I can confide in, I must not hesitate to confide in you for this sincere project.

My name is Madam Ulla Wrede 66 years old .From Sweden.
I am currently admitted in the hospital for a treatment of a brain tumor which I have been suffering for 8 years now. In fact I am contacting you because I want to make a humanitarian gesture to the location of all sensitive souls. My late husband and I had mobilized a small fortune that we want to invest in humanitarian works. But considering my health condition now, I can no longer fulfill this project by myself. I want you to complete this project on my behalf. I am contacting you after my few daily prayers with believing that you are God's chosen one to complete this project in good faith. For a favorable opinion, please get back to me for more information,
Note: Attached is my Swedish passport,statement of account with the bank website and the login information for your confirmation and my picture with the less privileged.

Be blessed in the name of our Lord.
wrede Foundations - M Ulla Wrede.


Bekijk offerte


Bewerk deze footer in de Instellingen > Identiteiten & Sjablonen > Sjabloonset > Tabblad Sjabloonset Instellingen.

No comments: