Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Donation For You

Hi,
My name is Ronnie Chan Chi-chung. I'm a businsess man, and the founder of one of the largest private foundations in the world. This is an unprecedented time in our history. The COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on the health of our loved ones, the businesses we rely upon, the health of the global
economy. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I'm on a mission to give it all away, as I believe in 'giving while living.' I have decided to donate reputable individuals worldwide to aid in fighting the spread. My team and I have selected you to receive this donation sum.

Kindly acknowledge this message and I will get back to you with more details.

Read more about me: https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1597576/ronnie-chan-philanthropist-taking-charity-through-roof

Regards,
Ronnie Chan.

No comments: