Saturday, April 25, 2020

Please verify your email.

Dear Beloved,

How are you doing, hope all is well? Please I am verifying if your
email is still working, I have sent you several messages, but could
not get any reply from you, would you get back to me? I have an
important message for you.

I am a widow who lost her husband many years ago and I am seriously
sick at the moment having Endometrial Cancer (Uterine Cancer) which
has affected me so much, my Late husband have an account with the
Barclay Bank UK and the bank recently sent me a massage that if we do
not come for the release before 2 month, they will confiscate the
account as unclaimed fund.

Please would you help me apply to the bank and release the fund as my
Late husband business partner? Kindly write to me through my private
email for more clarification, I really want this fund to go for
charity mission, such as helping th less privilege, widows and
building a home for the orphanage"": sarah44motley@gmail.com ""

Warm Regards,
Sarah Motley.

No comments: