Sunday, April 19, 2020

Our benefit

Hello,

I am Attorney Scott Garner, a solicitor to a client who died over a decade ago and left a fixed deposit in a Bank here in the United Kingdom without any next of Kin. I am writing you seeking your consent to present you as sole next of kin as to the deceased. What i am proposing is 99.9% risk free and i guarantee that you stand to make a lot of money for yourself (50% of the sum total). I have all documents to back my claim and have these funds released and transferred to you in less than 2 weeks and then, we both split the proceeds. I am also working with the personal account officer to the deceased as well so be rest assured this will run smoothly without issues. Kindly get back to me to acknowledge receipt of this email and indicate your interest to proceed.

Attorney Scott Garner
Advocate.

No comments: